Limited specialists services are provided in the areas of Cardiology, Pulmonology, Infectious Disease, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Neonatology, ENT, and Radiology. Appointments for outpatient general surgery, outpatient orthopedics, cardiology and rheumatology can be made via our regular scheduling process.
Uninsured patients who need specialist care not available at LCHC will be referred to another health facility. We refer patients with Medicaid, Medicare and private insurance to Mt. Sinai or St. Anthony.
Ear, Nose, & Throat
Ear Nose and Throat services at Lawndale Christian Health Center are provided at the Ogden main clinic facility.
What does an ENT specialist treat?
- Diagnosis, medical and surgical treatment of ear diseases and hearing loss.
- Ear, nose and throat problems of children, beginning with birth.
- Diagnosis and surgical treatment of head and neck tumors.
- Medical and surgical treatment of nose and sinus conditions.
- Diagnosis, medical and surgical treatment of voice and swallowing disorders.
ENT appointments are available to existing patients by referral.
Lawndale Christian Health Center offers limited number of orthopedic treatment and surgeries to uninsured patients. Orthopedics is the medical specialty that pertains to the diagnosis and treatment of disorders, conditions, and injuries of the skeletal system and the muscles, joints, and ligaments associated with it.