Working at Lawndale Christian Health Center
We understand that it is because of the commitment, dedication, and longevity of our staff that we are where we are today. Our people are talented and mission driven. While we come from a variety of cultures and backgrounds, we are all united by a distinct commitment to the mission of showing and sharing the love of Jesus by delivering quality and affordable health care services to the communities where we serve. This commitment makes for an environment that is exciting and demanding.
The Right Fit
How do I know if I would succeed at Lawndale Christian Health Center?
- Are you excited about the mission of Lawndale Christian Health Center?
- Are you committed to delivering or supporting the delivery of wholistic healthcare services to the underserved?
- Do you have a passion for your work?
- Do you thrive within a teamwork environment?
- Do you stand for humility and integrity in all you do?
- Can you demonstrate leadership and take initiative?
If you answered yes to most of these questions, you might be the right fit.
How to Apply
To view all current job openings and securely apply online, please click on the link that will take you to our current openings.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program.
- Medical Coverage with Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Employer-Paid Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Voluntary Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Employer-Paid Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- 403 (b) Roth & Traditional Retirement Savings Plans
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Annual Performance Bonus Program (Discretionary)
- Annual Health Dividend Bonus Program (Discretionary)
- Competitive vacation and sick days
- Educational Reimbursement
- Health care providers receive paid leave time for continuing medical education and an annual allowance for CME expenses.