Take charge of your oral health - schedule your next 6 month check-up with us!
General Dental Services Include:
- fluoride treatments
Restorative Services Include:
- composite resin fillings
- amalgam fillings
- simple extractions
- root canal therapy
- fixed bridges
- removable full and partial dentures
- root planing
Our dental services are located in our Wellness Center at 3750 W. Ogden Avenue, 3rd Floor, and at our Homan Square clinic at 3517 W. Arthington Street.
In order to receive dental care at LCHC you must be a patient here and have a primary care physician.
Don't have insurance? We offer sliding scale payments and can help you apply for your medical card. To schedule a dental appointment, please call 872-588-3220.
We are currently accepting new adult patients on a rolling enrollment basis.
Dental Care for Kids
LCHC's state-of-the-art facilities are designed to make dental care fun for kids. You should bring your child in for their first check-up as soon as their first tooth erupts, or at 6 months - whichever comes first - and every 6 months after that.
We strive to educate our patients, community and families about caring for their children’s teeth. Here a few tips to keep your children smiling:
- Baby teeth are important too! They provide needed spacing for adult teeth and teaching your children to care for their baby teeth establishes good oral habits. Don't wait until adult teeth come in - by then it's too late!
- Brushing and flossing twice a day is essential to eliminate cavity-causing bacterias. Give your child the best opportunities
- A well-balanced diet with minimal sugary snacks and drinks (juice, soda pop) not only promotes overall wellness, but also reduces the sugars that cavity-causing bacterias use for food, greatly reducing the risk of cavities.
- Schedule regular dental appointments for your child. They should have their first visit when their first tooth erupts or by when they're 6 months old AND every 6 months after to greatly reduce the chance of cavities. Don't wait, call (872) 588-3220 today to make an appointment.
To schedule an appointment, call (872) 588-3220.
Don't have insurance? We offer sliding scale payments and can help you apply for AllKids.
Ask about our new Dental Clinic in Homan Square!
Mon - Wed: 7am - 5pm
Thu: 7am - 9pm
Fri: 7am - 5pm